- Access the vibration feature
- Record video
- Get notified that the operating system has finished booting
- Record audio
- Write to external storage
- Access fine (e.g., GPS) location
- Access coarse (e.g., Cell-ID, Wi-Fi) location
- Open network sockets
- Access information about networks
- PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming
- Modify global audio settings
- Read from external storage
- Read only access to device state
- Allows an application to receive messages via Google Cloud Messaging
- ASIN: B00SLYWWRQ
- Original Release Date: January 23, 2015
- Latest Developer Update: January 23, 2015
- Rated: All Ages This app may include dynamic content. What’s this?
- Average Customer Review: 2.6 out of 5 stars 3 customer reviews
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.Please Note: On very rare occasions books may become paid in between updates. Always check before you download a book.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-Material Connection Disclosure=-=-=-=-=-=-=We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
Don't make them read, let them watch.
Attractive and catchy videos worth a thousand words
Order Your Video!
Fresh and targeted content auto shared to your blogs and social networks:
Learn more at RSSground.com
**NB: If you are having limited network resources and your activities involve a lot of auto-update and other cron jobs, I would advise you also consider using the services provided by EasyCron.com. They have FREE membership option!